Tuesday, February 27, 2007

reading week

It was such a wonderful reading week that I had never had. I remembered that the reading week from last year was horrible. We had to work on 9 assignments during that reading week. I could not believe that I was able to finish all of them. On the other hand, we just have a nice reading week this semester. We do not have a lot of homework to begin with, and during the week, we had an interesting party. There were 15 people in the party. We had hotpot – one of the Chinese traditional ways of cooking. Then we played video games, table football and monopoly. There was so much fun and we all had a great time. It was the most crowded and memorable Chinese New Year party that I had after I came to Canada. However, after having all the fun and rest, we are getting back the business again - our mid-term exams are coming up this week. I wish all of us can pass the mid-terms and finals ,then we can say goodbye to the Leap program and get into the University programs officially.
p.s.: can anyone send me the pictures from the party? I would love to collect them. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Becky said...

9 assignments during last reading week...how can you remember that...
Anyway, thanks your hotpot~I really enjoy it!!
Good luck on your mid-term~~